Wednesday, March 9, 2011

still very get demi-god emperor appreciated

While I was with bully male froze in there,was are eyeball, beside emperor big manager came in, look at this picture, frighten him: "the little princess, hold sword!" A brisk walk next to me, "the little princess, have words to say well, how well with a sword play? Quick put down gently," and take my hand sword.


In the palace this time I know, this big manager not only,but he is not so in my palace conceited, quite gentle, I like him very much, because he often told me a lot about this dynasty things, so I'm quite respect him, has been always smile is all my good virtue, ha ha.


"The little princess ah, this sword is not so play, if hurt you, what to do." Graph manager of words, let the presence of certain people can not stand very much.


This person harsh voice way: "dog slave, now I father by the demon woman is veiled, you these dogs slave also by her hex influence fails, waste you also claims to be the first master palace." Dragon month bullying said does not a man said, no - should be true not man said. Said succubus when still swear by my nose said.


"Witch girl? Hex?" Graph manager said: "great prince, you said the little princess is witch girl?"


"Who else, good panic the succubus."


They talked at the same time I found the LinBaoWei a face of satisfied looked at me, and then see the bossy man, only heard he said: "this woman also deserve to be my queen, the emperor fromzhe dynasty such succubus can have men willing to marry her just strange, should have been executed her, keep room, what harm that the succubus life came, so this together to be put to death."


Hear this word, is the person who will be crazy. Even my mother dare to scold, I see damn person is you.


I take out the dignity, the attitude of the most positive color tone in graph manager is to the whole house said: "figure the grandfather, the palace ask you, I this princess identity with the future queen's identity is emperor ersion of the emperor would word?"


"Princess, emperor words of course word,"


Well, is you this sentence.


"This palace but qualified routine future queen right"


"Princess, you is emperor ersion of the future queen, and queen empress give you chicken seal, in the harem, besides the queen empress and high-ranked imperial concubine empress is the largest princess, you, you certainly have the right."


Very good, I am succedent houses third-largest characters, small kind, you little a prince even says to put me to death, still dare to say what I want out of life together, the monk also executed said I was this dynasty auspicious divine person, complete nonsenses la, deceive people, in some people's eyes I unexpectedly so worthless, still want me early death.


"Bodyguard over?" I replied in all seriousness "put that woman, cast out the palace, again will, future editions palace again into the palace, forbids her if she dare defy made behead not forgiven, delaying."


"Yes."


"You dare -" dragon month bullying angry looked at those bodyguard.


"You call on bullying is it - dragon this girl dare to show you:" I leisurely walk to LinBaoWei front, first dump her slap, reoccupy pitch all people hear the voice very gentleness for she said: "last time, in this palace banquet, you incredibly dare wear golden skirt, as anonymous self-publishers miss you should know saffron is the royal vips living -- and you - small base concubine's daughter incredibly dare in queens and before wearing this imperial concubine clothes, your letter not letter I can now to kill you, again destroyed your family, like you JiuZu, kill you a not remnant".


"You -- you dare -" looking at her fear of look in the eyes, I suddenly felt a bit pathetic her.


"You see, I dare druid sub-band with a sword, if LinBaoWei dare resist, immediately beheaded her."


"--" say that finish with a bodyguard will drag down the that girl, go out when I see clearly the fear in her eyes.


That dragon month bullying chases out, figure father-in-law stopped him and said: "great prince, the emperor xuan you with two royal emperor to study, to make one of you do prince, please two prince immediately to royal study." see driving Don't again complement 1: "the emperor also said to the little princess you also go. Please songdianhe three highness now with old slave went to see coming."

No comments:

Post a Comment