Sunday, March 6, 2011

please forgive me for the past does

The dark feeble light shine. "Proclaim, I'm sleepy." I hold the mission for a songdianhe most comfortable position lying down.


"Then you close your eyes to sleep well." The mission BeiJiao cover for me.


"But I want to hear you sing so." Like mother coax children do sing song to the sort of.


"What do you want to listen to?" The xuan half narrow her eyes said.


"HMM... prince" sorry "" I have said modern song, not deliberately right, but suddenly wanted to hear, but seemingly here except myself nobody will sing.


"How long without your news


On a message of the week


And missed with your agreement


Sorry really not intentionally


Sometimes can't accompany you


You always say to me it doesn't matter


Do not put me to your capricious


Excuse me shouldn't let you sad


Sometimes you will let me


Although I big man attacks


Sometimes you pretend not understand


Silently leave some space for me


These things actually I have been hidden in the heart


Please forgive me don't understand to tease you happy


Please forgive me for not understand listen to your heart


Remember the past I learn to let you more secure


Don't give up any gender anger don't say sorry


Sometimes you will let me


Although I big man attacks


Sometimes you pretend not she understand


Silently leave some space for me


These things actually I have been hidden in the heart


Please forgive me don't understand to tease you happy


Please forgive me for not understand listen to your heart


Remember the past I learn to let you more secure


Don't give up. Don't let gender anger


Please believe me I will treasure


Please believe me I will caress with you


A little love is my biggest lucky


Love is all you miss


Please believe such a me


Please forgive my sorry sorry.


Core son,  not know how to cherish you. "


Hear the xuan this singing out I startled looking at him. "Heavens, xuan. How could you sing. I thought here except me these songs all nobody can sing."


"Core son, that did I tell you, this is joking that guy forced me to learn?" He deliberately with confused face looked at me and said.


"No wonder that ah, joking that guy always loves to get some strange things, like... we..." Words I haven't finished my voice will be submerged alive xuan's mouth. That guy how total love in my words not finished when kiss me wow.


"Core son... can I want you..." His eyes filled with some special clear element.


"I... people were unprepared!" I slightly red face took quilt said. Pull at breathing space.


He didn't heed my answer, put me on the underneath. Kiss from lip slid to collarbone, a pair of hands on my own ducky. "HMM..." I can't help shivering, dear, I'm doing?


"Don't... I'm afraid." I'm working pressure voice.


He in my ear gentle said: "don't be afraid of..." When privates fully revealed before him, I want to go to shame red face grabbed the quilt block.


"Very beautiful..." Then there was a pain.


Eddie, "ergh... painful." Tears in her eyes DaZhuanZhuan.


He does not twitch in waiting for me adapt has after slowly moves. A twinge of pleasant sensation... "HMM... ah..."


"Core son, willing to help me to have the baby?" His voice is big, entice me in teaser my patience...


"HMM... I... um... to... ah..." God knows I now with XX what difference wow?


Wake up in the morning a sore, how ratio first lian dance still hurt wow. Looking at nearby was still asleep men, the room is filled with last night's joyous love, my blush should and apple did it.


"Core son, wake up so early?" The xuan louzhao not climb up I said.


Ignore him, damn guy. Harm I get up.


"Core son, what happened? Still hurt?" He worries of looking at me. Pain... Painful death MAO.


Continue to ignore him. "Core son, do not ignore I? I help you shower." He continued.


Is this thoroughly wash bath, Daniel hello, is that still. "This is the same."


Actually, some have the door in, but embarrassed to come in to disturb us,In say such by some see, the face can throw big.

No comments:

Post a Comment