Friday, February 25, 2011

keep in my house downstairs is what

Show to send me to my live downstairs, baby has deep sleep like thunder. Show this to accompany me to go songdianhe upstairs, then I see time also not earlier, and I will live on the third floor, that's insist on your back baby upstairs.

Watched show far away, I was carrying babies, slowly walked toward the top of the stairs, they live in will have to open the stairs of door of guard against theft, nearby suddenly someone said to "go to which ah, so late," I frighten almost must put the baby fell down to the ground, trembling shouted a sentence "who?"

Question man gradually came into my side, through community distant lamps messages of little light, I finally saw that man is art.

"Are you crazy, gets to scare the dead?" I whisper angry blame art.

"You also know now is big? The whole night keeps calling you phone also don't open with a baby on? What mix?" Art disgruntled stare at me like that.

"Don't tell me you in this has kept gets." I daren't even believe staring art look.

"I'm not that spoony, I around for a ride pocket when tired to" art ungrateful little shit.

Watched by wind fanged hair are terrible, because of the cold has been shrinkage of art, the neck of my heart can't help wrench to rise.

"Go upstairs?" Open the guard against theft, I freely asked, selfish of upwards walked.

Finally the baby settle well, I didn't go back to the sitting room, art has oneself rushed in hand holding a cup of tea, taking sip a small mouth.

"This big good days you don't seek personal past?" I poured cup hot water, sitting in front of art, a face of annoyed.

"It is nobody find, to find your" art a face of treacherous.

"Art, you want how I said, can understand" down the cup, I primly to art said.

"Well, you don't want to think more. I never wanted to talk to you about, yourself is unfounded worry." Art suddenly impatient up.

"Really, now of I, have a kind of tired dying feeling. I never like now so stray and afraid, I suddenly to every man scared, actually should say that there is no faith in marriage. Art, I need now is to friends and acting not lover. Now, I most afraid of be marriage, if really divorce, maybe I'll never remarried." Spoke, remind of marriage, oneself have experienced since the dribs and drabs, tears again start not supple, drop a trickle on my clothes.

Don't face to, hurriedly erase those tears.

"Wen,..." Art softly call I, two hands at a loss embrace together, put on the face, don't stop smoking a nose.

"Very late, you quickly go back!" I suddenly station, angry with the art thundered.

"Divorce him!" Art raise head, a face of the firm.

"It was my own thing!" I have a little angry.

"What are you waiting for? Isn't he's hurting you enough? You exactly still at etc. What? You're not a smart woman? Why this time you will be so sloppily? You do this, the damage is is just yourself?" Art stood up suddenly, in the room keep pace steps.

"Do you think I don't want to? Actually, it's not divorce again have what differentiation?" I sit on sofa, dull to say.

"Certainly have distinction, after the divorce, he can not do that again at any time, you can harass you once again looking for you want happiness life, text, this world is not every man with you that bastard husband to be same, good man is still very much." Art a pair of an appearance.

"Ha ha... did you want to tell me, you are the good man!" I smiled, light desolate on art said.

"I admit that I'm not a thing, in contrast, my husband will promiscuous than you, but my love for you is never is the only, and a true heart." Art two eyes suddenly released strange glorious, a pair of bright eyes seemed to be engulfed me.

"Ha ha... you say that finished? Says up to open doors for themselves go!" My light see an arts eye, impatiently say.

"You... you is a monster, unreasonable monsters, I so to you for me. Don't you really don't never tempted?" Art the fury of toward me to drink a way.

"Frankly, I would like to have you feel, want very much to showing interest to you, but my heart already dead, broken, even find a complete fragments, arts, you go, if it's friend, please don't say those words, I really tired!" I paralyzed inclined depend on sofa, her inability of talking.

I didn't see art eye, I also don't know he stood long, till I come to his senses, I just found out he's not in the house.

I long sighed, stand up just going to go into the bathroom thoroughly wash a hot bath, let oneself of be sober-minded, art telephoned again, I picked up the phone, quiet never said a word.

"After this discrepancy himself will be careful, a see something was wrong immediately call the police!" Art is very concerned said.

"What mean?" I'm a little curious.

"I have just come downstairs of time, see your husband, in which you live downstairs wandering" art light said.

I answer the phone's hand, weak fell down and the whole person if hit rate by lightning general, into a cocked hat.

Days, I exactly how should do just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment