Tuesday, January 25, 2011

POTS clatters loudly cantabile connotation

Review this interview, the reason for WangShunYou this figure is so strong touched, for the experience have such unforgettable memory, not just because of its true power? As a journalist, I true walk to the WangShunYou horse class of life in Shanghai, truly experience his sweets and bitters, truly felt his plain noble and heart, and even, I truly understand the plateau are known as "holy" flower of flowers like a poem - .

I said to myself, well, the most authentic WangShunYou carrying out from the mountains, the most true touched transfer to the reader, the soil with a plateau, plateau wind to millions as POTS clatters loudly POTS clatters loudly as ordinary people!

Three nights, long communication "POTS clatters loudly why the flower so red" finish. At that moment, I feel a kind of heart after baptism with far halcyon.

Just days after, the horse class WangShunYou deeds of Shanghai township YouYuan spread through the urban and rural areas, touched and shook countless heart.

A few days later, WangShunYou deeds BaoGaoTuan came to Beijing, I saw the small old township YouYuan.

That day, many people on the table with his toast to drink, I will go to his presence. Don't want to, he could put a special requirement: "zhang reporter, we drink a cup of JiaoBeiJiu!" I stared blankly once. Looking at his sincere plain vision, I lifted the cup, arm in arm, and he had to drink a JiaoBeiJiu. His eyes began to weep, suddenly, and jumped out 1: "you write, I see. You know best my at heart." At that moment, I pretended don't mind, eyes muscled looked at the ceiling of droplight, don't let the tears flow.

For a reporter, in my life, enjoy the too much with a man, a heart, a soul's colliding, mutual communication, finally leave my long touched nourish and happiness. Interview WangShunYou and his horse class letters, let me again to appreciate the happiness. From the mountains of township YouYuan conveyed on about the value of life and happiness in life, will continually variety of revelation to me: how to make a reporter? How to be a man? Meanwhile, the interview itself, let me also profoundly realize: life is always reporter source of mind, True, is has shock power.

The POTS clatters loudly why the flower so red "won the day after China prize CSPB with a car express mail mail-coach: send me a large tub of green vitality unicorns, and a letter, said this is the national postal system cadre staff's favor. I was thinking to myself, "treasure up all this right, WangShunYou and numerous and WangShunYou as ordinary and noble people will be my life force.

No comments:

Post a Comment