Tuesday, January 25, 2011

he will have a great happiness!

Late at night, I lie in tents, tossing and turning, sleepless night, tears running down quietly, and running down. In this plateau of night, I finally began to touch me all looking for heart. This is a star as sunshine warm, bright and brilliant heart! He is like a martyr, a person silently bears the letters of hardships and normal intolerable loneliness, his mind very bitter. But he put this cup cup in "for the party and government do amazing things to the people, great" sense of mission, creates a congested oasis, bring dashan's folks. When the villagers because of his pay and gain happiness.

Early morning, I went to the mountain spring edge shave, see WangShunYou is giving MaBei saddle. The distance, big chunks of POTS clatters loudly flowers like blue sky fallen rosy clouds were. Suddenly, I think this man, the horse before the road, melting away, in the rosy clouds were in, like the burning of fire, silent and magnificence.

The most authentic WangShunYou carrying out from the mountains, the most true touched transfer to readers returned to Beijing sit in front of the computer, two days, cannot write a word. Just past the horse class on the scene, Shanghai like regimes in my sight as rotating, too many lens, too much mind, heart rise be full. How should I put that make me cry makes me laugh let me sleep township YouYuan WangShunYou from heart chest? How should I to thousands of readers to deliver touch?

Once again, I like a BaSheZhe, efforts to find the way to the shore.

Remember a philosopher said: "in the moral strength, reality is the most has shock power." I aftertaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment